GRP frames combine high strength, torsional rigidity and insulating properties with a long service life.
In addition to the large variety of different grating thicknesses and structures and the wide range of colours, the composite material is also characterised by its low thermal conductivity, load-bearing capacity and durability. The backlighting of translucent GFK gratings enables architects to create individual, modern lighting and lighting effects.
- high longevity
- excellent thermal insulation
- good UV- and weather-resistance
- high stiffness and mechanical strength
- wide temperature operating range
- high thermal stability
- same thermal expansion coefficient as glass